The ECM is certified:
– For the management process, according to UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000.
– According to DM 14 January 2008 as a workshop for the production of metallic carpentry, UNI EN ISO 3834.
– In compliance with Regulation 305/2011 / EU of the European Parliament as execution of steel structures, EN 1090-1: 2009 + A1: 2011.
– In compliance with Regulation 305/2011 / EU of the European Parliament as Production of External Ports along the Pedestrian Escape Routes, EN 14351-1: 2006 + A1: 2010.
The certification process involves the determination and the development of an efficient path that allows the standardization of production steps.
The certification is issued by bodies outside the company, recognized nationally and / or internationally.
The UNI EN ISO 9001: 2000 covers the entire business process, from design to after-sales and assumes:
– The customer orientation as identification of needs and satisfaction evaluation
– The traceability of each single step of the process
– The reproducibility of operating levels and standard
– The continuous improvement shown by the results achieved in the face of strategic business objectives.
The ISO 9001: 2000 is in fact to be a reliability index business.
ECM chooses ACCREDIA as certifying body for ISO 9001: 2000.
The UNI EN ISO 3834 covers the whole production of carpentry, budget analysis, order of certified material, types and characteristics of production, stages of implementation, certification and after-sales service and requires:
– Material storage and organization through badges of recognition
– The use of certifications according to the requirements of the designer
– The use of machinery verified and set with certificate
– The employment of qualified and certified for welding and related controls
– Release of final certification
The UNI EN ISO 3834 is in fact to be a reliability index business on the conversion of steel according to the regulations and certificates.